Transplanting international courts : the law and politics of the Andean Tribunal of Justice
Moreover, given that the Andean Community has weathered member state withdrawals and threats of exit, major economic and political crises, and the retrenchment of core policies such as the common external tariff, the Andean experience offers timely and important lessons for Europe's international courts. Transplanting the European Court of Justice to the Andes.
- Remaking the American University: Market-Smart and Mission-Centered!
- traperroysoftsen.tk | Transplanting International Courts | | Karen J. Alter | Boeken.
- General Relativistic Self-Similar Waves That Induce an Anomalous Acceleration into the Standard Model of Cosmology!
- International Court Authority?
- You may also be interested in these books:.
- Moses and Multiculturalism (FlashPoints)?
- Norbert Eliass Lost Research: Revisiting the Young Worker Project.
Cigarettes Alcohol. Jurist Advocacy Movements in Europe and the Andes. Laurence R. Helfer is the Harry R.
Chadwick, Sr. He also serves as a Permanent Visiting Professor at the iCourts: Center of Excellence for International Courts at the University of Copenhagen, which awarded him an honorary doctorate in He has co-authored three books, and more than seventy scholarly articles on his diverse research interests relating to the interdisciplinary analysis of international laws and institutions. List of Tables and Figures. Finally, it provides a detailed analysis of the key factors associated with effective supranational adjudication.
This book collects together previously published material by two leading interdisciplinary scholars of international law and politics, and is enhanced by three original chapters further reflecting on the Andean legal order. Karen J. Laurence R.
Helfer, author Harry R. Chadwick Sr.
International Court Authority - Google книги
Professor of Law, Duke University. Forgot password? Don't have an account?
All Rights Reserved. OSO version 0. University Press Scholarship Online. Sign in. Not registered?
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Sign up. Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search my Subject Specializations: Select