Saturday Sweaters Easy to Knit, Easy to Wear
Put all the stitches onto a 6mm circular needle and starting from one side seam edge knit in garter stitch as follows: R1: K3, k2tog , repeat to last 4st, K4 Turn and work 4 more knit rows to get the garter stitch pattern. Cast off. The tightness of your cast off row will determine the tightness of your bottom edge. Make it tighter or looser depending on your fit preference.
Head over to the online shop to buy your yarn here.
7 Sweaters Perfect for Winter Weekends
- Day Surgery: Contemporary Approaches to Nursing Care (Wiley Series in Nursing).
- Pediatric Radiology Review (Contemporary Medical Imaging).
- Among the Living (PsyCop Book 1)!
- Divine Love Astrology: Revealing Spiritual Truth for Personal Transformation.
- The Apocryphal Adam and Eve in Medieval Europe: Vernacular Translations and Adaptations of the Vita Adae et Evae!
Right now, you can find us bouncing up and down with excitement over here! The trip means a lot of plane hours, however, so I want to bring a couple summer knits that are light weight and easy to do on the go.
I think I came up with a great list of summer knitting patterns that you will absolutely love! I love the classic lines of this tank. Its fully formed straps mean you can wear a regular bra with it, which I find a plus!
This is one of my absolute favorites also shown at the very top , because of its light feel and drape. This has always been one of my favorites. I love the airiness in this tee compared to the others. This super simple knit makes a great travel project. Knit Vasa flat in a fingering weight yarn in two pieces. Knit Pippa in a sport weight yarn in the round from the bottom up. Pippa sports an easy A-line shape that flatters. Simple and classic, Aila could be a great fit for my yarn! Oh dear, I feel like I will choose every sweater I describe!
Work this tee in one piece from the bottom up. Work this tank from the top down in a sport-weight yarn beginning with the draped neckline. Knit Slope in stockinette in one piece from the bottom up in a sport weight yarn.
I love the back on the Kit Camisole! Have any of you knit this? Any experience with that?
I love the cap sleeves on this summer tee. Knit Spring Garden in a DK weight yarn.
24+ Super Easy Free Crochet Sweater Patterns
I love it here in Be Sweet Bamboo. Hi Annie.
- Have Knit Easy Relaxed Sweater.
- Osteopilates: Increase Bone Density, Reduce Fracture Risk, Look and Feel Great.
- Sit back, relax, and make a beautiful knit cardigan that won't make you want to tear your hair out!!
- Understanding Wood: A Craftsmans Guide to Wood Technology.
- Case files. / Pediatrics.
You can buy most of these patterns, click on the pink title, which will take you to ravelry for where to get the pattern.